Betta Fish Forum banner

Planing on getting a new betta this saturday. Need a name...

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  beta novice 
#1 ·
I'm gonna get my 2ed betta next week on saturday, I'm hopeing to get a black male wild colored betta thats been horribly beaten by a fight he accidently got in by jumping to another bowl. he's currently in a small less then .5 gallon cup, his fins where shredded but they healed from what I saw. He seems really active besides the harsh conditions. I just hope he is still there or still alive by the time next satuday comes.

If he isn't there I'll have to pick out of other bettas that are there. But from what I saw most of them are only mauve and dark blue veiltails.

I really can't wait for this saturday...and I'm trying to think of a name for him...that sounds tough, yet cute...and matches the neon yellow/red/green that wild colors normally have.

So right now it's a name topic...what should I name a black body, male, wild colored betta thats been beatten and surviveing harsh climates, but has a very active personallity and is very active.

I have a few idea's but I want some more opinions. And if I don't get that betta I'll post a picture of the betta and we can come up with a name for him. basicly right now though it's more of a name topic for the wild colored one.

See less See more
#8 ·
So it's down to rocky and fruitroot...unless someone comes up with a name that I like...I guess when I get him I'll post a pic and we can settle it more.

Also he isn't a normal wild type from what I saw...like he has NO neon colors, only a little bit on his tail, thats it. maybe I saw wrong or it was the murky water or his color faded...but yeah.

#11 ·
Just thought i'd throw in one more option. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.