Betta Fish Forum banner

Digitally Drawn Fishys

4K views 58 replies 7 participants last post by  KaraAnne 
#1 ·
ZergyMonster inspired me to get back into digital drawing. So I whipped out my Wacom Bamboo and started on using Spike as my guinea pig.
This piece is still being worked on. Needs some more details/smudging. But what do yall think so far?

Oh yeah, here is the reference picture
http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php...ictureid=22791

See less See more
#42 ·
Okay I decided to give yall a sneak peak on my WIP.

Also, I seem to be having issues saving Gandolf's photo. I've deleted and re-saved a million times but it keeps doing this o_O

#48 ·
LOL
I just kept looking at it like "I need to share this. Hubby, BFF AND the dog n cat aren't enough eyes!!" BTW the dog n cat could careless xD

#55 ·
Been a little busy taking care of my Piggy. He has a bit of a leg injury. Karebear's digital drawing would of been done last night.
I've been keeping a watchful eye over Piggy. However, he has improved quite a bit and I'm going to an art festival with my BFF. I'll be getting my muse back and plan to finish the painting tonight.

#57 ·
Sorry for the extended wait KareBear.
My tablet has decided to be annoying. It isn't cooperating very long with me. The curser will suddenly appear on the left side of the screen and won't go back to where my pen is directing it.
It's done this before and usually lifting the pen off the tablet and putting it back down fixes it. But that isn't fixing it nor is unplugging the tablet/replugging it. :'(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.