Betta Fish Forum banner

Looking for a nice 5 gallon for a good price?

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  doubleatheman 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I was going to get that one with my own money of course but mommy said no (ahh the joys of being 16...) It seems like a good deal to me! Its kinda good that your wal marts dont sell fish, its kinda sad seeing those little guys in nasty conditions.

#10 ·
Just asked my hubby if we can get one. It looks like a great deal. I can take back the 15 dollar heater I got yesterday and just get this! *crosses fingers* He's still deciding if we can spluge.

#14 ·
Good thing most walmarts don't have fish.. they don't take care of them. If I ever saw any at my local walmart, I think I would buy them all to save them from that hellish place. It's even worse when they don't have a fish section and just put a bunch of bowls of bettas in the pet section, cause you know no one is really there to take care of them.

#16 ·
Our Walmart has fish in normal tanks, but stopped carrying Bettas a few years ago. I was happy when they did stop selling Bettas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.