Betta Fish Forum banner

Dream bettas....

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  frogipoi 
#1 ·
I love FMs, HMs, and OHMs. Here are some of my Dream Bettas!
(Well almost all of them lol)
A Dark Green Over Half Moon (OHM)

A purple HM (Half moon)

A red betta, not sure if it is FM, HM, or OHM

Orange OHM

Yellow STM

Blue betta

Notice : I do not own these pics. They belong to their owners.

See less See more
#4 ·
The green betta might not be Photoshopped, it could just be the light and he might just be blue/green (teal) I use photoshop on a daily basis and I am very familiar with colorizing, so eh, it could be, but most commercial people don't know photoshop THAT well, the second one is definitely though. ^^

I'm curious to know what FM and STM means as well? FM I would guess means Full moon? I don't think there is such a thing, but I could be wrong.

#5 ·
Full moon bettas are SOOOOOO rare, you never see them, I've only seen one on AB a really long time ago. A FM is like the finnage of a DT without the split in the tail that makes it into two. :)

lol idk what STM means

#6 ·
STM? I do not know. It said it on the site.
I think it was talking about genes and stuff, not fish.
I wished the second one was real though. I think it might be fake. I wish I had them all! Then I would have a rainbow!

#11 ·
Photo 2 isn't photoshopped. It's one of the only true purple bettas to be produced. It talks about it on the IBC site. I think the water level is from the red betta that is behind the purple one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.