Betta Fish Forum banner

Anyone need micro worms?

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  HD4life 
#1 ·
I have several cultures of micro worms, All started from one I bought less than a month ago, I only have one spawn right now so I dont want all these worm cultures to get old so if anyone wants one, I have 6. PM me for details, thanks

#3 ·
I'm thinking shipping is about 2$ if you just want to make me an offer I'll take whatever.

#4 ·
how do you take care of a microworm culture though. i don't want to get it and it die off. i want ti to thrive. anything specific you need to do? and when you send will they die? sorry for all the questions!

#5 ·
Micro worms are super simple, if they have a good medium to feed off of they will multiply like crazy. Like I said I started out with one and I have 7. They ship really well to. Get a couple plastic containers like a yogurt cup with a lid, one container leave empty for the culture that arrives and the other put 1/4 baby cereal or cooked oatmeal, a sprinkle of dry yeast and just enough warm water to make a thick paste. The worms I send should start growing in a few days, enough for you to start the new cultures. Once you have them in new containers you don't have do do anything but harvest. How many spawns do you need to feed?

#7 ·
I can send you one large, within a week you should be able to harvest enough for both spawns.

#9 ·
I will take 5$, i think 9 is a little much. I just want rid of it since i cant use it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.