Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2014, 07:41 PM   #11451 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Looks really good Sabina!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:52 PM   #11452 
Sabina88

Thank you very much Lil
Sabina88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:43 PM   #11453 
Banshee1013

Hi all, new to betta ownership and the forum. I inherited Max (get it? Beta..Max :D) from a coworker who was leaving the company and didn't want to move him, so I have a bunch of stuff I'm still figuring out what it does, etc. For instance, I know there's a heater but I don't know where it is! I think it must be a flat thing that sits on the bottom of the tank - I guess I'll figure it all out when I do my first full water change next week!

Anyway, here's the tank and Max :)

Banshee1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #11454 
ZentheBetta71614

Quote:
Originally Posted by dompark View Post
And my 20 gallon tank. Only have a couple Angel fish, one Rainbow Shark and two Blue Rams in there.
Where di you get that large log piece on the left?! I love it!
ZentheBetta71614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #11455 
ZentheBetta71614

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos puron View Post
It's been a long time since the last update on my tanks heres my 75 gallons sorority
WOW! The layout of your tank is nice! Those are all real plants? How often are you trimming @carlospuron?
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #11456 
ZentheBetta71614

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRUB View Post
Posted this in my journal but I figured I might as well post here too.

I just planted Finn and Duke's tanks with some Flora today! Duke I still waiting for his tank to cycle but Finn is already enjoying his new green friend!

Duke's tank:

Finn's tank:
Wholly crap! Finn's tank is awesome! Very unique.
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #11457 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Zen, though I appreciate your enthusiasm, the quotes you've been posting are rather old at this point, just so you know. The original posters to that post most likely won't/aren't around anymore lol. It's fine if you want to just quote them still, just wanted to let you know :) same thing on the AquaBid page that you asked for the links of those gold bettas; those bettas are long gone off AB.
Old Today, 08:58 AM   #11458 
ZentheBetta71614

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Zen, though I appreciate your enthusiasm, the quotes you've been posting are rather old at this point, just so you know. The original posters to that post most likely won't/aren't around anymore lol. It's fine if you want to just quote them still, just wanted to let you know :) same thing on the AquaBid page that you asked for the links of those gold bettas; those bettas are long gone off AB.
Lilnaugrim,

While you may think you are being helpful that actually really hurt my feelings which is why I was hesitant to join a forum to begin with. I have had bad experiences in the past and was worried someone would say something rude to me about the fact that I am new and discovering things for the first time on the forum. I did not realize at the time that that fish I asked about on AB was an old post. I just now realized it so I apologize. Obviously it is long gone.

As far as the tanks go I don't care that they are old posts. They are still cool and I like commenting about them. Maybe someone new like me will enjoy seeing them as well. If those members never respond then it is what it is.
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #11459 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I'm sorry Zen, I didn't mean that as rude at all. I just didn't know if you knew they were old posts or not! I did not, in any way, mean to be rude. I know it's difficult to portray feelings through simple texts and it's one of the most difficult things to do over the internet but trust me, I did not mean to offend you or anything.
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #11460 
ZentheBetta71614

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
I'm sorry Zen, I didn't mean that as rude at all. I just didn't know if you knew they were old posts or not! I did not, in any way, mean to be rude. I know it's difficult to portray feelings through simple texts and it's one of the most difficult things to do over the internet but trust me, I did not mean to offend you or anything.
It is ok. I really do like the forum so far. I feel like everyone has been helpful. I am a little quick to jump the gun when I feel like someone isn't being nice because I have had issues in the past and I do not want to feel like someone is trying to get me off a forum because I don't do things the way they think I should. I am not saying you are but I have had this happen. No biggie. All is well.

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank