Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM   #2261 
beautiful Betta

Oh dear I have just spotted my previous post, I am signing off on my forum posts. I am dealing with a lot of emails back and forth at the moment regarding the shipping of my dog to the UK, and I am constantly ending with Regards Jenny. And I just must have typed off on my post, lol. Just ignore me my mind is all over the place at the moment.

I hope you get your foot sorted, I know how frustrating that is, I used to exercise all the time, then I started getting pain in one foot, it was quite distracting and uncomfortable while trying to bounce up and down doing aerobics. In the end it stopped me from exercising, and even walking on the beach triggers it off on the uneven surface. No strenuous exercise and keeping on even surfaces and I am fine. I should have got it checked out, but as mine was ok provided I didn't do anything to upset it, I didn't bother.
beautiful Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM   #2262 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh lol, not a worry!

Sounds like yours might be a stress fracture from my limited anatomical knowledge that I have from drawing people all the time and needing to know how the body works! But it's the same with me; if I walk on an even surface it's okay for under a mile, once I go over that it really starts to hurt even if I'm limping and walking on it in the wrong way in order to decrease pain >.< man, feet injuries are the worst! Well...I suppose it's better than back injuries which I also have but all the same, I use my feet more than I do my back haha.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #2263 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

More plants for sale in Betta Classifieds!

Just a few pictures. I got our plants in today from PAC, lovely as usually!
MG HMPK girl's end, I got 4 Cyperus Helferi to add and she sent two extra to make six so those went here. And then Crypt. Undulata, the smaller green ones up front are from PetSmart and the ones from PAC are behind it with one larger Crypt. Wendtii behind that in front of the Cyperus's.

Different sort of view
Those other small plants are Pygmy Chain Sword that started over on Aero's side and found their way here lol

She doesn't get enough love but she also doesn't stay still long enough either lol

I really should find a name for her...nothing really has fit though.

The 20 gallon...it's so....green I want to change it over to more a grassy tank rather than stems....very much tired of trimming every week >.< I really like the Cyperus Helferi and it grows well so if that is lined in back with dwarf hairgrass up front or Pygmy Sword chain, I'd be happy.
lol you can see the two frogs at the other end.

My 29, I'll rescape once Lucillia takes her plants home. She has the Valisneria Americana and Vesuvius Swords up front along with some java moss. I bought a Red Flame Sword and it's absolutely beautiful, I can't wait for it to really fill out and grow under my lights! It's going to love it! I also got a Crinum Natans to see how it does.

Beautiful leaves on the Flame Sword!
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #2264 
beautiful Betta

All looking good, the angle of the shot on your 29 I think it is driftwood, in the left corner it reminds of a tortoise reaching up and stretching his neck out, lol.
beautiful Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #2265 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh lol! It does look like a Turtle!! hahaha, that's awesome!