Betta Fish Forum banner

Depressed

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  InsideTheBurg 
#1 ·
Hey guys.
I was at Walmart this evening and there was this adorable male VT. He had a pink/orange iridescent body. The base of his fins was orange then the ends were transparent (Don't know if that is a bad thing? Can someone help on that?) I fell in love with him I was ready to take him home and I stopped myself. I have 8 already and don't really have a place for him.
Now that I am home I realized I have a spare vase that could work in a pinch and I could move my stereo back and have him on top the fridge.... I'm bummin' cause I left him there. :frustrated:

#3 ·
Mr. McFish's swimming fins are transparent with blue swimming fin bone skin. Next time you go to Walmart look at the Bettas agian and he might still be there.:)

#4 ·
Next time you go to Walmart look at the Bettas agian and he might still be there.:)
Yeah, I hope so. Both Walmart's in town are doing away with their fish departments. One already has. So I think they are on their last shipment. They only have a few bettas and they are all in HORRIBLE conditions, wish i could save them all. But this one especially stuck out to me. I always get weird bonds with my fish. LOL. I won't be able to go back up till saturday. If he is still there I am definitely gonna get him. I didn't know what to think about his fins, thanks for help on that, sumsum.

#10 ·
I think it's his coloring cuz the last inch or so of Blues fins are clear. I love it, so beautiful. Then when he settled in, his colors brightened up and now they're a whiteish/silverish clear. So I think it may be his coloring if not fin regrowth. I hope you can get him.

#12 ·
They don't seem to sell fish at the Walmarts I've been to.

Good luck! I hope he's still there when you go back.

#13 ·
I got my blue CT and red VT at walmart. But they are phasing out the fish section, so this will be it. I'm hoping to go tonight and get him. I hope he's still there, or not dead. His water was so bad when I was there, they all were in bad conditions. So, I'm kinda glad Walmart won't have fish anymore, cause obviously they dont know how to take care of the properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.