Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Churro! Yellow VT!

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  puppyrjjkm 
#1 ·
Interesting name I know :-D Haha driving home with the windows open and all of a sudden started to smell churros, and his name hit me! I've always wanted a little yellow boy, even though the pictures show him a little more pink and white on the fins. The last is oh his bubblenest, I'd say it's pretty good for only 24 hours! :lol: Enjoy!

See less See more
#3 ·
His nickname to me is sweetcheeks though bc he looks like he was eating and got butter on his cheeks :3
This betta is absolutely adorable.

#10 ·
Nice! Is he really yellow though? Because he doesn't really look it in the pics.

But really beautiful fish!

#12 ·
Thanks everyone :) yeah he really is yellow, the flash makes him looks really light! haha kuklachica, i was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure it was some kind of plant or flower, but it just reminded me of when we lived in san diego we went to seaworld all the time and always got churros! :)

#13 ·
I have had a craving for churros all day and I blame you! LOL It is a cute name for him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.