Betta Fish Forum banner

The Members Here Are Horrible

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  mysquishy 
#1 ·
... horrible horrible influences on me. :rofl:

Before I joined this board, I had just Tofu. I was happy with my one, single little betta fish. I was content. I joined this board and for a while, it was just me and Tofu. Happy as could be.

Then came Tuna and Taco.

... the influence began.

I went shopping yesterday for Tuna his new bigger tank, since I seperated him from Taco. I picked up a 5 gallon set-up from Walmart for $30. On the way home, I stopped to the thrift store. And found a 10 gallon for a little over $3. Oops, LOL. Time to take the 5 gallon set-up back to Walmart for a refund.

Now I have that 10 gallon sitting on my stand... with a divider in it... wondering what I could add to the other 5 gallons. :roll:

The addiction has begun. :shock:

#2 ·
Hahahahaha!!!!

I understand.. just found a FREE 20g tank with everything on craigslist.. we'll see if I get it! :D *Evil grin*

Just got my 13th today (pics soon!), and getting my 14th soon!

#15 ·
... horrible horrible influences on me. :rofl:

Im with u on that one . I started out with gossamer then found this board & ended up with Gossamer , stewie , petrie, Dexter & Boober. I still cant go to the damn store with out looking at the bettas . im so scared im gonna walk out with another one.:shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.