Betta Fish Forum banner

Baby Bunny!!!

4K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  konstargirl 
#1 ·
So I'm in Kentucky right now visiting a friend (go back to NY tomorrow) and she breeds and shows dutch rabbits and holland lops. She's gotten me totally into bunnies and I have decided to give owning one a try! One of my favorite of her bunnies (a broken chocolate torte holland lop named Legacy) had 2 kits (her first litter) this past friday. So my friend is driving up to NY in June to visit and she will be bringing me one of the babies (who will be full grown and ready for the journey by then). This will give me plenty of time to get a cage and supplied and do my research so I'll be all ready when my baby arrives.

The one I'm getting my friend thinks is a boy, but its too soon too tell for sure! If he is a boy his name will be Parker, if he ends up being a she her name will be Avacyn. The baby is a broken torte just like his mommy, I am sooo excited!

When I move to KY next year I'm going to try giving breeding and showing a shot, with my friends help! I think I want to concentrate on black otter mini rexes and/or Sable point, and smoked pearl holland lops.

Any way a couple pics of the baby from today at 5 days old!

See less See more
#29 ·
Whichever one ends up being a boy! Right now my friend thinks the solid tort is male, but its too soon to know for sure

#31 ·
Just an updated picture of them both!! My friend wants to keep the boy (the solid one) to show, so I will be getting the girl (the broken brown, who is almost identical to her momma!) My friend says she is super super sweet!! I've named her Cinna, and she will hopefully be coming home at the end of June!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.