Betta Fish Forum banner

my gang- lots of pics.

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Kaisa 
#1 ·
Heres my 4 current bettas. They all share a divided 10 gallon.

Sparkie-Veiltail.. He's my old dude :) Comming up in April marks 4 years I've had him.

Blaze-Super delta... He's missing half his tail after the filter ate the whole thing one nights :)

Kush- Halfmoon..when I first got him and now. He got in a scrap after he thought it would be fun to jump the divider so he looks beat up right now :(

Zues- marble halfmoon. when i first got him and now. He's who Kush fought with and he lost big time even though he's much bigger so he also looks beat up in his pics.

See less See more
#5 ·
WOW, they are all very stunning. Sorry to hear about the fight. I really love Blaze. WHat color is he?

#8 ·
thanks doggy. i wasn't sure if he would still be considered a coppper since he has black face an red in his fins. He's my most aggressive/active betta. I read somewhere that coppers are more aggressive than other bettas..anyone else heard that?

im just waiting for my camera to charge then going to post a pic of their tank

#15 ·
You've got some beautiful boys. I love Sparkie's lips ! So big!

#19 ·
Awww...Sparky is so cute with those big lips.

#21 ·
heres my old crowntail someone surrendered to me. I found him dead one morening with no obvious symtoms. he was perfectly healthy when we went to bed.

Im getting two more bettas this weekend so I will add pics of them too once they settle in

Tika

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.