Betta Fish Forum banner

Sorority Update Pic and Vid!

527 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Gizmothefreaky 
#1 ·
So it has been about two weeks since i set up the sorority! I took out some plants and added a nice cave that only the loaches seem to use, lol. There was a scare where the heater malfunctioned and i nearly cooked everyone when it got up to 100 degrees! :O Fortunately the only inhabitants i lost were the shrimp and a few snails. Everyone else recovered quickly and they are back to normal. Thank goodness! I am keeping a very close eye on them to make sure none of them are still affected by the heat, and they are acting even closer now than before, so i am sure they are alright.

And the vid:

The vid is really amusing at the beginning, that is my daughter asking me to make her a necklace. XD

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice tank!! Glad yer fish made it through that heat! I constantly check my thermometer multiple times a day cuz I worry about it messing up... O and I HAVE to ask.... Did you make her that necklace!?!?!?! Haha super cute!

#5 ·
Thanks so much! Yeah, it happened while i was sleeping, because i constantly check temps too, and i dont let them get over 85 normally. XD But the girls all found cool spots to hide, so all is well. :)

And of course i did. X3 She always gets what she asks for.... If it isnt something i have to pay money for. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.