Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta Pixels Anyone? :)

70K views 895 replies 114 participants last post by  MyRainbowBettaFish 
#1 ·
Hii there! I'm still fairly new but I'm enjoying it here ;)
Well anyways, I was wondering if anyone would like little pixels sprites of their bettas done?
They would be nice for signatures I think :D
I won't get them done very fast as they will kind of
be my way of taking a break from studying for finals here and there.
But I will try to get as many as I can done if anyone wants them !
This is one I did:

:)

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 · (Edited)
LionCalie - Here's Brutus! Hope you like it :3

Oh so many! :D I'm gonna make a list to keep track.
Next ones will be:
  • LionCalie - Haku
  • Audjree - Little red
  • Audjree - Pearl
  • Purplemuffin - Dionysus

I will get to them sometime during the week in between studying :) Right now its time for bed though~

#7 · (Edited)
Wow, that's a different idea as opposed to the drawings... pixel art's gonna get a lot of requests from you. ;) Way more than what you've got now, especially since you're so good at it.

As an "In Memory Of" sort of thing, I'd like you to do one of my girl Leliia, if you would be so kind.
Her true colors are best shown in this first picture.

She was a Halfmoon/Plakat dragon. My first betta after a long time being away from fish... first girl too. Her birthday's in January, so yeah, I think it'd make a neat thing to add in my signature. <3

#10 · (Edited)
Oh my goodness I didn't think so many people would like these! :D
I'm working on Haku at the moment :) But I gotta head to class so I'll finish later today

LionCalie - Haku
Audjree - Little red
Audjree - Pearl
Purplemuffin - Dionysus
BlakbirdxGyarados - Leliia
mjoy79 - Chandler

kfryman Of course I can draw your fishes :)

#16 ·
Here is Haku :) ! He was a tricky little one to put into pixels! I'm glad you liked the first one :D

BeautifulBetta: Haha thank you :3 Yeah the line up got pretty long pretty fast :O

The list
1.Audjree - Little red in progress
2. Audjree - Pearl
3. Purplemuffin - Dionysus
4. BlakbirdxGyarados - Leliia
5. mjoy79 - Chandler
6. LaLaLeyla - Betta in icon
7. betta lover1507 - check album
8. kfryman - Faron

I do have finals to study for so I think I'm gonna cut the list off here until I get some of them done then I'll open the list up again :p

#19 · (Edited)
Could you put me in line next, please? These are awesome but right now I don't have access to the computer with my babies pics on them!

Do you do other fish? I would love it if you could also do my 3 other fish.

These are seriously amazing. So detailed, yet such a simple appearance. They are just beautiful.

SQUEEEE!!

#21 ·
BettaMiah: I won't be adding more to the line until I finish the ones I have :(! I have to study for finals unfortunately!! Once I'm done the 8 I have I will start taking pictures again :) Keep checking back?? And yeah I can do other fish too :)

LionCalie: I'm glad you like them :D Thank yooou!

#22 ·
YAY! Okay, i'll be sure to check back. SQUEE!! Imma have one for all my fish! (BTW: I have quite a few. They are all in my siggy!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.