Betta Fish Forum banner

AB Giants!

997 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  iheartmybettas 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Wow i really like that first one, hes so pretty. The black and white one is really cool too.

#3 ·
Wow! There was a HM king betta at petco who had to be at least 3 inches long, he was huge. He took up the whole cup. He was a marble too. He was strange looking, I'm not used to bettas being that big.

#4 ·
@ ds 2009- I think I would name the black and white one Panda since he is such a chunk!
@ PitGurl- love your avatar :) I agree, they dont even seem like bettas in person. I didn't like them at first but they are growing on me at and alarming rate.

#7 ·
I love them! I too wasn't a fan in the beginning and I always felt uneasy about health problems do to their enormous size! But, those guys are just too cute to pass up.

That second one looks like a giant Duck! :O
...omg need...

AB Giant...

Duck...

#11 ·
I love love love giants! I just ordered one from hopdiggity and should be getting it Friday! Yay! I was drooling over that dalmation giant! To bad he is $70. I have a Petco king male too and just love his huge betta face! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.