Betta Fish Forum banner

Any Canadian breeders?

5K views 96 replies 14 participants last post by  Mahsfish 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.
I live in Canada and I really wanna buy a betta online!
I wanna try & save on shipping so I'm looking for breeders in Canada .
Does anyone know any?!?!

#11 ·
Hey there....I don't breed bettas, but I have recently imported a bunch (37!) from Thailand....mainly halfmoons.....and I'm looking to re-home a few of them. I live just outside of Toronto, so we could actually meet in person if you'd like one or two.

Of course, I'd like to make sure they're going to good homes.....and I'm pretty new to this forum, so I don't know everyone well.....are you experienced in caring for bettas?

Oh, and I've taken pictures of the fish I'd like to rehome, so I can show you what they look like.

#8 ·
Do you know any good websites ?
Where shipping isn't like outrageous .
C:?
& what's your website?

#9 ·
Hi Jessie. Its always nice to have another Canadian here. I have some fry about 3.5 months old ready to go. I can add a heat pack and ship within 2 days to Toronto. If it is really cold here or Toronto I would delay shipping. Its supposed to get pretty warm here next week. I have mostly HMs available.

#25 ·
I'm not looking to ship the fishies I'm rehoming....a little scared of doing that in the winter anyway.....I'm hoping to find people in the Toronto area who I could personally deliver them to. Just want them to have good homes and help out my fellow betta-lovers who may be interested.

#28 ·
Oh really? You can tell I'm not a breeder!!! I thought he was a HM plakat.......duh! Well, in THAT case, I wanna see pics of him when he's older!!! I'd love to be able to buy some fish from a Canadian breeder!!!! And he's stunning!

#34 ·
I will have red, blue and red and red Cambodian ct fry ready in about a month. I did not spawn them but am raising them for a friend who had to rehome.
I will post pics later. One has very vibrant red fins :D
I accidentally sucked two up when syphoning but they are okay :oops:

#41 ·
Bettafx was soo nice when me and Sena ordered two pairs of hmpk he apoligized and refunded us when they died in shiipping, i did not expect that as he seemed devoted to these spiecies. this is a shame as he hed some beautiful fish and i wanted to buy from him again when the weather was warmer. that is definately disappionting and i will not buy from him again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.