Betta Fish Forum banner

want a little sketched version of you fish?

5K views 50 replies 13 participants last post by  emeraldmaster 
#1 ·
I have a bad stomache ache and am bored so I have decided to practice drawing please post pics of the betta or bettas you want a mini sketch of and I will do my best. You have a choice between a cartoon picture or a more realistic picture (or one of both) I am doing this for practice so no complaints if you can't tell the drawing is of a fish lol. I will post pics as I complete them.

#29 ·
Yeah Randy I am so sorry about the wait I feel so bad :( I have another thread going where I am doing more detailed sketches and will definately do one of pheonix for you because I feel so bad for the long wait I caused you.

#32 ·
So all finished. The pics are in my album but Randythebetta your detailed pic is not finished yet sorry. I will work on it as soon as possible! hope you guys like them!

#36 ·
how do you post pics?
Right click over the image and select copy image address. Then go to the comment box and click the 2nd to last thing at the top that looks like a postcard. Paste your link in there, but be sure you don't include the http:// part twice. Hope this helps

#37 ·
Sorry I was super busy today setting up my npt and my sister got a betta and I had to help with that a friend came over so I didn't get any pics done but will work on them hopefully tomorrow! Have a good night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.