Betta Fish Forum banner

The Great Betta Tail-Type War - Part 2

5K views 58 replies 14 participants last post by  Juicebox 
#1 · (Edited)
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART ONE PLEASE CLICK HERE, IT IS SPRAWLED OUT AMONG THE PAGES IN DIFFERENT POSTS SO PLEASE READ THOSE TOO SO YOU'RE NOT CONFUSED. http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=108622

The Great Betta Tail-Type War - Part 2

Brent's Confessional
We've been living in Anaya for a month now. All has been sunny, for it's a beautiful kingdom full of laughter and cheer. We got here in early November, so Christmas is almost here. That is BIG news here in Anaya. It's the Christmas capitol of betta's, and I guess now the world since every other species has been wiped out. I don't know what gets me more, the fact that I'm content after losing everything, or that I haven't thought of home at all. Well, until now of course. This place reminds me of home, it reminds me of everything I grew up with back in Tampa. I was priveleged; I was happy. A nice family in the village that has good ties to the royal family has taken all of us in. They've shown us a home full of hapiness that we all got sucked away from in the two long days we were held hostage in Helana by the crowntails. My good buddy, Lebron, is the only reported crowntail at this time that is still alive. The rest of Helana was destroyed completely. You think me saying this means it's over? Haha, no. It's far from in fact. Doclo won't stop till they kill every fish but the ones in their kingdom. In fact, even though Anaya pulled out of the war the day we came here, we still get threats every day from Doclo. Sorbren and Helana, the halfmoon's and crowntails, have already been destroyed. I suppose now, we just sit around and wait for the next event.. Wait for the next bombing. Who's next on Doclo's list? Well, I'll tell you it's not Stalia, so it's either Corben or Anaya. Leave it to them to ruin our new found home.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.