Betta Fish Forum banner

want a little sketched version of you fish?

5K views 50 replies 13 participants last post by  emeraldmaster 
#1 ·
I have a bad stomache ache and am bored so I have decided to practice drawing please post pics of the betta or bettas you want a mini sketch of and I will do my best. You have a choice between a cartoon picture or a more realistic picture (or one of both) I am doing this for practice so no complaints if you can't tell the drawing is of a fish lol. I will post pics as I complete them.

#3 ·
I can try but I never have done a crown tail before. What style do you want him? The cartoons are turning out pretty darn cute!
what color is he because the pics are not showing off his color very well.

#5 ·
I tried Lebron but the crown tail was so hard! I will try figure out how to post a pic but proably will not be able to get it up untill tomorrow. Any one else want a pic? They are in color too!

#6 ·
I would love a cartoon one but Perseus is a CT too...if you want to try you can use my profile picture and there are more in my album and if you dont want to I completely understand no problem its just so nice for you to offer this for people !

#10 ·
Okay I will start making a list of the fish I need to draw and post ics of:
1. Lebron
2. Perseus
3. Sparky
I will only take 5 at a time because I don't want people disappointed if they need to wait 2 weeks. I will try post pics toomorrow.

#19 ·
Awww, you guys are so sweet! I will try finish Phoenix's by tomorrow and have it posted! Oh shoot forgot I have a volleyball game after school tomorrow I will still try get it finished but I apoligize if it is not added to my albums by tomorrow. I will try though! glad you like them

#22 ·
Ooh! Once I get my New boy on tuesday, Can I get a picure of him? :) I dont know what im going to name him!

#25 ·
Omg, so sorry I've been super busy but will get a few done tomorrow! Randy I am so sorry yous is late but between school, new plants, my cat, horse back riding and volleyball I haven't had time. Anyways on my list
1. RandyTheBettaFish
2. BubblesLuvsPurple
3. Keira and Cleoh
4. Birdielovestomatoes
What color is your fish Bubblesluvepurple the picture isn't very clear? Keira and Cloe I will do your as soon as your new fish arrives!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.