Betta Fish Forum banner

Alfred the Sketch Fish II

4K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  Destinystar 
#1 · (Edited)
So...I drew something like this before for my first betta fish, George, which is this one here.

He had pass away recently and I was pertty upset. Definatly wasn't ready to go get another betta. But for my birthday Shi got me this tiny little blue baby betta! ;A; Now that I know more about bettas, I will take care of this one far better and give him a better life.

So I guess, since I did something like this for George, I should do one for Alfred too! So here is person Alfred and fish Alfred!

I'm a one betta kinda person, so I hope it will be a while till I draw another one again. ;v; Any comments or crits would be awesome. <3

See less See more
#5 ·
Wow, thank you so much. ;v;

I been doing this sketch-a-day thing for....I don't even know how long. XD But yeah, I try to take a few hours out of every day to draw a sketch and upload it on my deviantart account and my website. This was the one for today and I think it took....maybe 2 hours tops? Not that long, I don't think.

#13 ·
Oh my gosh, your fracking amazing, your work is probably more than that especially since you could make them huge in real life and all. Just WOW. I would honestly pay 100$ or even 200$ for a mural of all my fish and i, like 5' by 5' or something.... your abilities are crazy good.

#22 ·
Can i use one of your images for a blog im making? i could try and put some where your name or something. i just can't find anything else as pretty.

#28 · (Edited)
Ahh, thank you so much! ;v;

Oh my goodness! Both pictures are simply breathtaking! Just...wow!
I am sorry about your loss with George, but I am glad that you now have Alfred and that he is in a loving, caring home!
I showed them to my friend, who is not even a fish person, and she said she wanted those hanging up in her room. XD She wanted me to ask for your deviantart, if you have one, please?
Whoa, really? ;v; That's crazy! I'm glad you and your friend like my work, seriously. <33

Yeah I have a dA, it's mintyfreshmangos.deviantart.com! I literally upload something everyday.
I have been drawing a lot of fishy stuff lately, but I'm more of an environment person. So even if your friend isn't a fish person, she would like the other stuff I draw, hopefully! ;v;

....These aren't really betta related, sorry. ^^; UM. In the bottom drawing, you can see the tank that Alfred is in from the reflection in the mirror! I'm always looking for inspiration. I haven't been drawing environments lately cause I been feeling pretty down. ^^;

Anyways, I love to know your dA. <33 We can be FRIEENNDDS~ : D

#27 ·
Oh my goodness! Both pictures are simply breathtaking! Just...wow!
I am sorry about your loss with George, but I am glad that you now have Alfred and that he is in a loving, caring home!
I showed them to my friend, who is not even a fish person, and she said she wanted those hanging up in her room. XD She wanted me to ask for your deviantart, if you have one, please?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.