Betta Fish Forum banner

Check out my art

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  veggiegirl 
#1 ·
Hey there,

I am relatively new to this forum and haven't posted any pice yet but I will try to show you some pictures of my art. I have only done two bettas and that was a fair few years ago now so I have improved a lot since then but anyway I thought you might like to see them anyway. I use Graphite pencil on paper. Hope you like them:) and let me know what you think.

Drawing Painting Art Visual arts Sketch

Drawing Sketch Illustration Organism Art

See less See more
#2 ·
Those are amazing! I never seen a crowntail drawn so beautifully!

#5 ·
Hey there,

wow, thanks guys, I thought they were a bit rough cause I have improved a lot since then but hey if people like them I am happy:) If I ever get a chance I will draw you betta lexylex0526 but I am afraid life is hectic at the moment with full time study and other commitments, I haven't drawn in three years because I have been so busy!! I do all animals by the way not just bettas, I can post some of the other animals if you like, let me see....... I have done heaps of drawing but don't have photos of them all so I will see what I can find for you.....

Horse White Mane Drawing Black-and-white

lionfish Drawing Illustration Scorpionfish Organism

Bird Beak Drawing Sketch Jay

#7 ·
Wow these are amazing! You're so talented at drawing. You really did a good job on those crown tails. I hear they're hard to draw.

#8 ·
You are a really good artist with close attention to detail. I am decent, but I can never get so much detail. The drawings always come out flat with pathetic shading. Your shading is really nice, gives you a sense of how the animal or object is positioned and everything. LOVE IT!

#14 ·
These are amazing! You definitely have some talent and certainly a good eye for values and shading. It'd be okay if you rubbed a little bit of that off on me ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.