Starring... Lync is his first photoshoot

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  doggyhog 
#1 ·
sorry for the quality of the piccies, but Lync was being a turd ):

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

#3 ·
What a unique and beautiful fish!

#4 ·
thanks, but his tail started to split, any suggestions??

#5 ·
i think he looks like his tail is curling up. its usually because of too small swimming space. im not judging you hun, hes a beautiful fish and i know you love him and take good care of him, but, he needs a little more room as soon as you can give it to him, and for the tail split , before rot sets in, id be adding a dose of melafix

#10 ·
Yeah, Christina's right.

Just get him a 2g bowl or something like that. Add some Aquarium salt, and/or betta fix in his water. Should be gone in no time.
what I s betta fix? I have bowl conditioner in both of their bowls.

#9 ·
alright, thanks for the great suggestions, I'll try that, do you know where I can get some cheap 2 gallon bowls (I'm trying to budget money for breeding I have about 17 dollars right now) (also keep in mind that I am going to get 3 new on top of the 2 I already have) (also Akiro is in the healing not hospital, but healing bowl)

#11 ·
bettafix i believe is like melafix.........i know at some hobbystores you can find 2 gallon bowls for around $6-9

or even a kritterkeeper has 2 gallon i think for around$9 at walmart

#12 ·
He is very pretty. You could look at thrift stores sometimes they have bowls or even an occasional small tank.

#15 ·
alright thanks for the suggestions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.