Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#5 ·
Hi, I'm new here, I need to find my camera and then'll I'll try to get a pic.

#6 ·
Yay piccie time lol!

Here is Elvis tank before his plant fell over lol. I got him a bridge like Morados,when i do his wc i gonna put it in.

Fishys 10 gallon

and i guess i didnt take any new pics of Morados tank since i added substrate...ill work on it!!

#9 ·
Mine are in the middle of a slight renovation (they need new pots) so I'll post pics after ;)

#11 ·
Fighty's new home :)

Fighty's new home :) He is transitioning nicely, I think he may be a bit overwhelmed at the moment, he is kinda just looking around in shock, lol! (Maybe he can't believe that all this is his new home?) I think he is also frustrated by the fact that he can't get to his bubbles, poor little guy! I set his tank for a nice, balmy 80, do you think that is a good temp?

#14 ·
I was actually kind of worried that he might get stuck in the cave... I mean, the opening is plenty big enough for him to swim through, and the inside is hollowed out, so he should be able to get back out again with no problems. It's just that it's dark in there, and I don't want him to freak out and not be able to find his way out or something... Do you think I need to worry about that?

Oh, and I was also wondering, I'm posting links to my photos that are on Flickr. Are the photos too big? Should I make them smaller? I don't want to annoy anyone with big pics, but I like to show the detail :) Just let me know if they are, and I will make them smaller.

#16 ·
For dial up users such as myself Hugh pictures are a killer....
you can still have big pictures if you downsize the actual kb size of your pictures.
just a thought, high speed users don't mind I'm sure :)

#18 ·
I got some more plants; I hope I didn't go overboard (did I?). I put up a sponge to block some of the flow from the filter, and toned down the air bubbles some, to slow any current. And I let the fish out of the bag :) Fighty is checking out his new tank, but mostly flaring in the one corner (the corner near the thermometer, but not at the thermometer). I put up a piece of paper, and he still flared. I colored random squiggles on it, and he still flared. I opened the curtains in the room, and he stopped for a little while, and went back to that corner and is still flaring. Any suggestions? Or do you think he's just still getting used to the new digs?

And here is a link to the larger photo, for anyone who is interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anastasiavixen/3406530461/sizes/o/

#506 ·
I got some more plants; I hope I didn't go overboard (did I?). I put up a sponge to block some of the flow from the filter, and toned down the air bubbles some, to slow any current. And I let the fish out of the bag :) Fighty is checking out his new tank, but mostly flaring in the one corner (the corner near the thermometer, but not at the thermometer). I put up a piece of paper, and he still flared. I colored random squiggles on it, and he still flared. I opened the curtains in the room, and he stopped for a little while, and went back to that corner and is still flaring. Any suggestions? Or do you think he's just still getting used to the new digs?

And here is a link to the larger photo, for anyone who is interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anastasiavixen/3406530461/sizes/o/
I like your fish. Did you notice he looks like a gold fish with long fins?

#21 ·
Great looking tanks everyone!!