Betta Fish Forum banner

New home for my boys (pics)

6K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  fishyinpa 
#1 ·
Here are Jeff (red) and Jimmie (blue) named after the NASCAR drivers Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. I just set this up today. Im working on clearing that water up right now. I didn't have enough money today to buy the lid and light so I will on Friday when I get paid. I have had Jimmie for a couple weeks in a 5 gallon so hes happy to have doubled his real estate. I just got Jeff today from Petsupermarket and i know he is happy to be out of that dreadful little cup.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
ohh, he has a little car :p

#5 ·
Im sorry the pics came out so big. i thought i scaled them down. Anywho, after some more filtering I got the water crystal clear. Jimmie is all flaring up and acting bad and Jeff could care less. He hasn't flared up once.

I will be adding some more decorations once I find the box with all my NASCAR stuff in it :)

#12 ·
Oooh! I so like. I am a huge Jeff and Jimmie fan. I did ponder awhile back naming some fish that,but never did for some reason...oh well lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.