Betta Fish Forum banner

Dramaqueen's trials and tribulations.

130K views 3K replies 66 participants last post by  MichaelMyers 
#1 ·
I've never really done a journal before but I thought I would just to have someplace to share thoughts and anything exciting that might pop up in my life. Not much going on right now. I'm still trying to decide when and if I want to get a Kindle Fire. I've heard good and bad things about them. Maybe I'll hold off for now.
Sll my fishies are settled down for the night. I got some cute Christmas decal things at Petsmart the other day. I'll try to gert a few pics up tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. lol

#1,125 ·
No, I didn't make it to Petsmart. Maybe tomorrow. I don't much like going on weekends because it's usually overrun with kids. Parents seem to take their kids to petstores just for something to do. I hate seeing a little 5 year old pick up a cup with a betta in it and practically shake in front of a parent's face and say look mommy! Then they knock on the glass of the bird cages and scare the birds. Grrr

#1,126 ·
My mother is driving me nuts. I finally had to sit outside for awhile to get away from her.Sometimes when I take a nap and I sleep for more than an hour she flips out. I'm up late every night until 3 in the morning trying to keep the peace on this forum for crying out loud.

#1,138 ·
Hugs to you, too. :) I guess I'll be headed upstairs in a few minutes. I talked to a realtor friend of ours today. We currently have 3 houses for sale in our neighborhood. She'll be selling ours for us in the spring. Her dad built these places and she's very familiar with everything here. She'll do a good job for us.

#1,145 ·
Yeah, when I went to get Leo after having his neuter done at the shelter last week, I was waiting in the lobby with all the kittens and this one kept rubbing my hand through the bars, and no matter where I moved he kept following me...sigh. I can't afford anymore animals right now..the ones I got take a lot of money. That dang DSHM is still at Pet Supplies Plus..and the HM at Petsmart is still there too...I have been doing very well at restraining myself..On a good note..the feral cat that adopted me about two months ago, finally let me pet him today! He lives on my porch, but I have a house and everything for him out there...

Reactions: dramaqueen
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.