Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betta Art commissions

12K views 169 replies 30 participants last post by  Olympia 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone :)
Since I finally have vacation, I want to make (free) drawings.
I can draw anything, from betta's to even dragons, black/white or color. (My favourite kind of drawing is realistic)
For example, I can even draw a dragon version of your betta.

Just call it and I'll draw it :-D.

Waiting list:
If this list is full, I will not take new commissions until I've done all the drawings.

Because I don't have a lot of pictures of examples, here's a 'Tribal fantasy Betta'

And if you want, I can add some photoshop to it in your favourite color :)

And I like to make some photoshops too, for example, your betta flying in a magical forest? I'll make anything for you :-D.

See less See more
#61 ·
Neptune the Betta dragon ! :-D

If you wonder what those moons/stars are, Betta dragons live on the planet 'Sada Grahera', a planet that has Saturn rings. :)

#87 ·
#64 ·
Milo the Betta dragon is done!! :-D

Here's the normal version :)

And this is the blue version you requested :)

#66 · (Edited)
Hi everyone :-D,

I'm taking commissions from now on again. They will all be colored, unless you don't want that.
I mostly want to draw Betta dragons, because they're so much fun to draw. One drawing takes a minimum of one day, most of the time a little more because I have a very busy life :).
If you want me to draw something else or a different animal, that's okay too, and if you want I can make a dragon version of that too, but it's not necessary. I also draw characters of RP's, or your own made up creatures, if that's what you want, fill in the second form.
It could be that you really, and I mean really badly want a normal drawing of your betta, that's okay, but your drawing is going to take longer because it can be a little boring to draw for me...
Oh, and btw, the list of commissions is 'unlimited' until I get a burn-out haha.

Important:
- I want really clear pictures of what you want me to draw, and with bettas, I prefer flare pictures so their colors are better to be seen.
- Drawings I make are © Asira/Jisca and you can only use and/or copy them if you ask my permission, the user I made the drawing for can of course use it for anything but will have to give me credit.

Fill in this form please otherwise I will not take your commission.

Username:
Name of animal:
Species of animal:
Dragon version: Yes/No (please say yes when the species is betta)
Colored: Yes/No
Background: White/Anything of choice
Other/Extras:
Reference picture:

Username:
Name of animal/creature: (isn't necessary)
Species or the form of the animal: (sample 1: Eastern dragon with horns and a mane, sample 2: Fire elemental wolf with a sapphire jewel on forehead)
Colors of animal:
Others/Extras:
Reference picture if you have one:

For examples of my drawings take a look through the pages of this thread (or take a look at my Deviant art account: http://asirasbettas.deviantart.com/)

The list at this moment:
1. Minnieservis - Absolem - Betta dragon (colored)
2. Someone on DA - ? - ? (didn't make choice yet)

#132 ·
@AnimalLov3: This is what I posted a few (yeah, I know... NOT a few) pages back when I opened requesting again.

Hi everyone :-D,

I'm taking commissions from now on again. They will all be colored, unless you don't want that.
I mostly want to draw Betta dragons, because they're so much fun to draw. One drawing takes a minimum of one day, most of the time a little more because I have a very busy life :).
If you want me to draw something else or a different animal, that's okay too, and if you want I can make a dragon version of that too, but it's not necessary. I also draw characters of RP's, or your own made up creatures, if that's what you want, fill in the second form.
It could be that you really, and I mean really badly want a normal drawing of your betta, that's okay, but your drawing is going to take longer because it can be a little boring to draw for me...
Oh, and btw, the list of commissions is 'unlimited' until I get a burn-out haha.

Important:
- I want really clear pictures of what you want me to draw, and with bettas, I prefer flare pictures so their colors are better to be seen.
- Drawings I make are © Asira/Jisca and you can only use and/or copy them if you ask my permission, the user I made the drawing for can of course use it for anything but will have to give me credit.

Fill in this form please otherwise I will not take your commission.

Username:
Name of animal:
Species of animal:
Dragon version: Yes/No (please say yes when the species is betta)
Colored: Yes/No
Other/Extras:
Reference picture:

Username:
Name of animal/creature: (isn't necessary)
Species or the form of the animal: (sample 1: Eastern dragon with horns and a mane, sample 2: Fire elemental wolf with a sapphire jewel on forehead)
Colors of animal:
Others/Extras:
Reference picture if you have one:

For examples of my drawings take a look through the pages of this thread (or take a look at my Deviant art account: http://asirasbettas.deviantart.com/)
@cowboy: Ofcourse I still have room! :-D

#67 ·
Username: TiffanyP
Name of animal: Gaston
Species of animal: Betta
Dragon version: Yes, or if you want to experiment with something else, go right ahead :) Interpret him as you see fit, I'm not picky at all
Colored: Yes
Background: Anything of choice
Other/Extras: Just have fun with it :)
Reference picture:
Here's his photobucket album with pictures from all angles: http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/tiffanyp2007/library/Gaston?sort=2&page=1

And a video of him flaring at himself in his tank reflection (I had to film from afar or else he'd be distracted by me and want food haha also if you click the HD button it'll go into focus so you can see better): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153128004815193&l=1897405358799236651

Thank you :)

#68 ·
'Background: Anything of choice' doesn't really help me... I meant with it that people would say something like this: 'Sitting on a big rock in the middle of a river' or 'Playing in a field of pink echinacea' or 'Swimming in a very clear lake'... Maybe you could make something up like that or do you want me to make it a surprise?

#69 ·
Oh haha I was meaning that it should be anything of your choice :) I think art is a relatively under-appreciated field and I don't feel it should have too many limits put on it - so I'll supply the inspiration in the form of Gaston, and you interpret him and draw him however you'd like :) I'm not picky at all and I like surprises. Have fun with it!

#70 · (Edited)
Okay :-D

The list at this moment:
Minnieservis - Absolem - Betta dragon (colored)
Someone on DA - ? - ? (didn't make choice yet)
TiffanyP - Gaston - Betta dragon (colored)

#71 ·
I feel an artist should have a lot of freedom, just like TiffanyP, so I will give you what I can, but if you feel something would look better or are feeling something else at the time please feel free to do what comes to you. Your art is way to good for me to try and give you direction!

Username: justmel
Name of animal: Helios
Species of animal: super deltatail betta
Dragon version: Yes/No (please say yes when the species is betta) Either is fine. I love you dragon betta pics, I love you fantasy betta pics, and would equally love a normal betta pic of this guy too.
Colored: Yes please
Background: Being a sun god I would love to have something sun or sky related to go with his name.
Other/Extras: Anything you feel would make the pic look complete
Reference picture: I loaded a couple pics for you. Hope they are ok. If his cellophane coloring is difficult to figure out just let me know, I can choose another betta.

Attachments

#72 ·
No color can be that hard, I always compare al my pencils that come close to the color close to the pic, to figure out which pencils are the best.
I always use layers of about 3-5 colors to get the colors right, and that isn't really hard when you have 120 colors haha...
This is the place where I draw btw, and you see I'm busy with Absolem :)

#73 ·
Oh, and another thing, it doesn't matter how many commissions a user has had from me :)

#74 ·
In the future I might have another one for you, but will PM you about it when the time comes. I was thinking about using one of your tribal fantasy bettas in a tattoo if you wouldn't mind. But like I said, that will be down the road a little ways, got to let others get in here and get a chance.

My daughter would be jealous of both your set up & your skill. She'll get there though, just so long as she doesn't give up & keep drawing.

#75 ·
Username: Skyewillow
Name of animal: The Gruffalo
Species of animal: DTEE betta
Dragon version: Yes/No (please say yes when the species is betta) yes, please
Colored: Yes/No, please
Background: garden or forest
Other/Extras:
Reference picture:
one photo with flash, one without

Attachments

#76 ·
The list at this moment:
Minnieservis - Absolem - Betta dragon (colored) - surprise background
Someone on DA - ? - ? (didn't make choice yet) - ?
TiffanyP - Gaston - Betta dragon (colored) - surprise background
justmel - Helios - Betta dragon (colored) - something that makes him look like a sun god
Skyewillow - The Gruffalo - Betta dragon (colored) - in a garden or forest

#77 ·
Do you guys think horns would be cool on betta dragons? I mean something metal looking, or gold?

#78 · (Edited)
You've got an iPad too? And I think horn will work good on specific types of dragons like winged ones...may you do Perry as a dragon? I love your drawings!!

Freshwater aquarium Aquarium Organism Fish Plant

Username: Perry the platypus
Name of animal/creature: Perry
Species or the form of the animal: Winged dragon!!!
Colors of animal: colors in the picture. Teal, blue and black.
Background: White
Others/Extras: I'd love a wolf friend to go next to her
Reference picture if you have one: Its the one on the top.

I hope this isn't too much for you!!!

#80 ·
You've got an iPad too? And I think horn will work good on specific types of dragons like winged ones...may you do Perry as a dragon? I love your drawings!!

Username: Perry the platypus
Name of animal/creature: Perry
Species or the form of the animal: Winged dragon!!!
Colors of animal: colors in the picture. Teal, blue and black.
Background: White
Others/Extras: I'd love a wolf friend to go next to her
Reference picture if you have one: Its the one on the top.

I hope this isn't too much for you!!!
Maybe Blayze the Firewolf as wolf friend? Because I think that would be really cool :)

#82 ·
I probably have no time in the weekend to draw, because I'm having friends coming over both days.

#84 ·
Asire, take your time & enjoy your friends!

As for horn on the dragons, I think that would mostly be up to the artist & what looks right each time. You are welcome to try horns on Helios or leave them out.

#85 ·
Turns out the other friend is coming over Monday, so I'll have time to draw tomorrow, yay! :-D

#88 ·
It's neat, the water looks more like a reflection, but I think it takes away from the rest of it to much. The sky seems cut off & a lot darker. Without the black the picture looks more open and fresh in a way. It could really work well for some pictures though. Would look great if you did a night sky and bordered it black like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.