Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betta Art commissions

12K views 169 replies 30 participants last post by  Olympia 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone :)
Since I finally have vacation, I want to make (free) drawings.
I can draw anything, from betta's to even dragons, black/white or color. (My favourite kind of drawing is realistic)
For example, I can even draw a dragon version of your betta.

Just call it and I'll draw it :-D.

Waiting list:
If this list is full, I will not take new commissions until I've done all the drawings.

Because I don't have a lot of pictures of examples, here's a 'Tribal fantasy Betta'

And if you want, I can add some photoshop to it in your favourite color :)

And I like to make some photoshops too, for example, your betta flying in a magical forest? I'll make anything for you :-D.

See less See more
#161 ·
I need to get this of my chest.
All this requests in line are giving me a HUGE art block! I don't like that. Everytime I think: Oh, I got this great idea for a dragon! But then I think: Oh, I have a trillion requests waiting. It feels better to be honest with you guys than just letting this thread 'die' till when I get the feel you forgot about this. I know I'm kinda a party p**per now, but I'd really like it if this thread got deleted as I'm not really great in handling pressure. I hope there are no hard feelings. :) I'll only finish Gaston's drawing as I'm almost done with that one.

#168 ·
I'm with Cowyboy Asira. I believe you can post and ask a mod to close this thread too if you want.

#169 ·
I'll pm a mod. Sometime in the future I might start a fresh thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.