Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM   #651 
Magickarp05

Went to Micheal's and bought a teeny flower pot and some sand paper. Transformed said flower pot into a betta cave for Alpha. Moved the small plant in his tank around. Did another 50% water change. Cycling continues.
Magickarp05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:42 AM   #652 
Tress

Finally cleaned some of the 15g (need to do so again) the other day. Last night I cleaned, divided and planted the 20g long. Just kinda tossed the silk plants in the filter part to block view but will likely move them out later.

Right now I need to move Zip into the 20g, move the unnamed CT into the 5g, and move the new guy into the QT tank. Would have moved the CT into the 20g but he seems a bit constipated so at least in the 5g on my desk I can watch him. I'm up to 6 bettas now @.@ make it stooop.
Attached Images

Tress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:54 PM   #653 
Magickarp05

Did a 50% water change and washed all the plants off. Stared aimlessly, wondering why Alpha refuses to make use of his new cave. Cycling continues.
Magickarp05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:37 PM   #654 
PickyPrince

I pulled out my betta's cave (he never uses it anyway) and added a porcelain holiday bowl with a silk plant inside it in it's place. I also found some cute, double sided, winter stickers while I saw shopping and stuck a few of those on the outside. He seems to really like the new decor. ^-^
PickyPrince is offline   Reply With Quote