Betta Fish Forum banner

RIP Sheldon :(

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ANHEL123 
#1 ·
Last night, I lost my old man, Sheldon..
There was some moss that was in his tank that I left because I thought it was pretty, and last night, he got stuck in it. I feel absolutely awful..I ripped that moss out of there and threwit in the garbage, never ever using moss again. I'm so so sorry sheldon </3 Hes the boy that started it all!

See less See more
#10 ·
Thank you!
Yep I have lots of bettas lol. 4 adult females and 5 adult males..I have no idea how many 4 month olds now haha. Over 100 still I think.

But Sheldon was in a 15 gallon tank that had a LOT of plants in it, went to feed him the night before and didnt see him, but I just figured he was hiding somewhere or being elusive. I'm not sure how long he had been stuck in it, he was totally fine and un-stuck that morning...Little did I know that 24 hours later, he'd be gone :( Poor guy..I feel just awful. I ripped all the moss out and boiled it just for added revenge lol.

#11 ·
Wow 9 bettas and 4 month old happy mother lol

I have 10 bettas, big baby and a dog lol And my husband told to me that i can't complain to him , that i don't have enough time ....since it my decision to have all those pets lol Everyday betta day.

Good luck with your adorable baby and your pets :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.