Betta Fish Forum banner

Dean died today :'( but good news as well.

893 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Zenandra 
#1 ·
Well today was the day I went to pick up some breeding HM pairs, I was only going to get 3 fish max, but ended up with two females, two males. They are all very beautiful, and are from a local breeder who is selling all his fish to move interstate. One is a tail biter by the looks of it, so I got him for free :)

So anyway, I'm going about putting fish into tanks, and was getting some moss stuff out of Dean's tank, and he didn't come swimming up as usual, so I looked around, and just found his body. No fins, tail or anything, just a body :( So I burst in to tears around my dad and my brother, who just don't know what to do (I mean jeez, I'm a 21yo crying over a fish!). I'm devestated cos Dean was my favourite, he was just the most beautiful looking fish ever, and I already miss him. I have no idea what happened, he was fine last night when I feed him at 3:30pm, and when I got home from work that evening at 9:30. I didn't see him today before I went out, because I didn't look at him. I just wish I knew what happened.

I'll post some pictures of the new ones when I get home from work tonight :) So I suppose I no longer have my Supernatural Duo :(:(

#5 ·
Yeah, it was pretty depressing, cos one of the girls we got was going to look perfect with Dean :(. DQ he was in a divided tank, we've given it a water change before putting Castiel back in, and one of the new guys. His fins were eaten by the shrimp things that are in there after he died :(

I've taken a few new pics, but I'll post them tonight, about to get ready for work :p

#6 ·
Wow I am so sorry about Dean. That is horrible! :(

#9 ·
Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss! It's the most heartbreaking when you don't know what happened! *big hug* He's going be swimming happy and free under the rainbow bridge until the day when you can see him again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.