Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#11,837 ·
Gorgeous tank Boshia!! I love all the color :)

#11,850 ·
This is my 10 gallon, home of Olive the honey gourami and 6 endlers, tho this pic was taken last week, so the endlers were still in quarantine. All are in now! A huge blue mystery snail and about a dozen pond and ramshorn snails.

Here is my 5.5, home of my betta Atlas and 2 nertite snails.

And my other 5.5, home of my betta Sushi, a nerite snail and a ghost shrimp.

And here is my moms betta, George. He was in a small 1gal unheated,unfiltered tank for the longest time, and my mom didnt want anything bigger or a 'noisey filter' and if I said anything about a heater she told me george liked the cold. Finally I convinced her otherwise and he is now happy with my spare tank, filter and heater. George is in the kitchen, all other tanks are in my room.

#11,852 · (Edited)
I've had this ten gallon tank for eleven years. Hasn't changed much. It's pretty low maintenance. It houses two Kuhli loaches(Seven or Eight years old years old), a Golden loach (Nine or Ten years old), two Corey catfish(Five years old) and my new Betta that replaced my last one which lived Four years.
I had just took out about half of the plants and all of the Java Moss on the driftwood before I discovered this forum and took these pics.
[URL="[/URL]
Here is a pic of Four of the Five at feeding time.The Golden loach I only see twice a year when i lift the driftwood out to clean under it. I try to feed the Betta first so he won't eat the other's shrimp pellets, but it never works.
[URL="[/URL]
Here is a little better shot of the Beta.
[URL="[/URL]

#11,859 ·

Hello! Thought I would post a picture of my first betta in his tank. He is a marbled butterfly plankat; not quite a halfmoon I believe, and his name is Haku!
He currently resides in about a 2 gallon gumball machine turned aquarium. Unfortunately I succumbed to the "betta's are best in a small bowl" myth when I first put his tank together, and after being on this forum for only a little while, soon realized the errors of my ways!

in a few days he will be in a big ole 10 gallon aquascaped tank with a few neon tetra buddies perhaps. for now, here he is in all his beauty.
ps, i hope the picture worked because i have no idea what im doing! :p

#11,860 ·
I can't see the pic, but I just wanted to say that it's great you are upgrading him to a 10 gallon! He will love all the swimming space :-D.

#11,863 ·
So Quint had to get his own tank again. He did not do well with having a neighbor. Poor guy got so stressed and obsessive with the neighbor that he bit his own tail. In two years he's never done that. I'm pretty sure he thought it was the other guy and snapped at it. :-(

So here he is back in his own home.