Betta Fish Forum banner

Do You Think These Are Fun/Funny?

Fun Fish Tanks :P

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  eggman123 
#1 ·
Here are some fun/funny fish tanks!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I would totally buy the sink one if it held enough gallons. =PBut it would be a pain to change the water. Are those actually real "tanks" or are they photo manipulations?

#6 ·
Funny concepts maybe, but torture chambers for the fish depicted--and the lack of ventilation in that bird cage would definitely pose a serious problem.

#13 ·
lol

Yea, I think there should definitely be changes if one was going to use these homes and make them live-able, but some of them still look cool. Some of them I do not think would be live-able, just a cool photo.....

#11 ·
I love the idea of the bird cage one...my dad would like it as he used to keep canaries and fish. It's the best of both worlds!

#19 ·
Sure they're funny, but I wouldn't buy them. They don't look that great in an actual home, also I can't imagine it's that great for the fish either! But it's hard to tell with just a photo, so I don't know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.