Betta Fish Forum banner

That awkward moment when....

3K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  PaintingPintos 
#1 ·
Post "That awkward moment when...." about your betta(s) :lol:
Here's one...
That awkward moment when you're a betta and you're swimming around frantically looking for food, and then you realize the whole time there has been a pellet floating at the surface.

#6 ·
That awkward moment when you're in your cup about to have a water change - your hungry and for some reason there's a pellet outside of your cup, floating merrily by, and you try to eat it . . . stupid plastic in the way! Oh, okay, you'll just flare at it, to intimidate it. *Massive Grump Flare*

#9 ·
That awkward moment when "mommy" doesn't want to play "hide and seek."

((true story. He hid in the marbles and i couldnt find him. Swore he jumped out -.-))

#10 ·
That awkward moment when that weird scaleless thing tells you you're getting a new girlfriend and you're all pumped, blowing a bubblenest and everything, then your sister is put into the tank with you...

#12 ·
These are really funny xD
That awkward moment when you want to hunt a shrimp but your prey BITES BACK!!!!

#16 ·
That akwerd moment when you realize that black female you are flirting and building a nest for...is a molly.

#19 ·
That awkward moment when there's a mirror put in front of me, and my mom wants me to flare at it, but instead I check myself out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.