Betta Fish Forum banner

sorority...

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  k stiles 
#1 ·
my female sunny, is missing, didn't come up to eat, was always in a mad dash for air, and just laying on the ground breathing. as I said before she is missing, I have found no body or anything, and the setting is so tight I can't find her... I might declare her dead for now...:cry:

for happier news, everything is going great, my females are getting along great, (although for a slight rip in zelda's tail) I think alpha is luna, though it is hard to tell, it could be her or cascadeia.:-D

males are doing fine;-)

#3 ·
no, I didn't, but she was always on the floor of the tank

#5 ·
I've had this happen to me on two occasions in my Sorority. First was Jinx #1 who disappeared two days after bringing her and the other girls home, never found any trace of her and its been almost six months. Second was Shiva, my little cambo CT gal, who disappeared as well, though I found part of her body a couple days later. There was no explanation for her cause of death, she was perfectly healthy, and one night she was just suddenly gone.....same with Jinx #1. I'm not sure why it happens or how...but all I can say is so long as you tank is cycled, stats and temp stable, and have enough hiding spots, then its probably nothing you did wrong....perhaps she was sick when you bought her.

#6 ·
thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.