Betta Fish Forum banner

My first

1K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  sandystar 
#1 ·
This is Kristoph my halfmoon. <3

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks! I actually just convinced my mom to get two! I found a cheep 5 gal tank, going to do the DIY dividers and get two more!

#10 ·
I was thinking for in my room getting either a 5 gal rectangle tank or hexagon and dividing, or two baby biorb tanks.
And then my mom wants a divided 5 gal rectangle tank for in the living room. She's so funny about it!

#12 ·
Very nice fish. Its a great thing to have someone support you in your fish ideas.

#14 ·
He's so cute! Good luck with setting up your tanks. Bettas are like potato chips..I had 2 last month and now I have 9! LOL

It's great that your mom supports your love for fish! Mine is apathetic about it, so it stinks sometimes.

#15 ·
He's so gorgeous! My aunt doesn't really support my fish keeping, we actually got into a fight about it a few days ago. :p

#16 ·
ah well jupiter, the thing is you can use defence mechanasims for istance what your aunt likes that you don't. My mom says that I can get a sorority, and then thats it! anyway, wow your halfmoon is soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! I want one sooooooooooooooooo bad

#17 ·
Um, no...she is graciously letting me stay at her house, and that she has let me keep the tanks i have now (though not without some complaints) is very nice of her as is. I don't like that she can't appreciate my fish as I do, but whatever complaints she has I can take because she has been very generous to me.

#18 ·
WHEN DID YOU STEAL VULCAN?!?! :D He looks EXACTLY like my Vulcan, no kidding. Hold on and I'll get a picture as proof xDDD

He's colored up a bit more, and he's going through a case of fin rot and fungal infection, but I swear if he was healthy, we wouldn't be able to tell our apart if we put them next to each other :3

#20 ·
I can conclude that they are both gorgeous

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.