Betta Fish Forum banner

My Redecorated tank!

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  nochoramet 
#1 ·
So, got tired of my hornwort. (Messy messy plant, and likes new cycling tanks. Once the tank was cycled, boom. Dead hornwort. AGH!)

So, I got some new plants! I'm getting more soon. (gonna try out some betta bulbs) The plants include, Java Fern, Brazilian Pennywort, and Corkscrew vals. So far, I LOVE IT!!!!! It looks so good, and my snail is obsessed with laying on top of the penny wort! :p

See less See more
#4 ·
Ditto! ♥ it!

#5 ·
love them! I am tired of my hornwort too! gets everywhere! But the girls love it.

#7 ·
love it! I really like the "lilly paddish" plant lol oooo how I want real plants for Haru :p

#10 ·
Very nice!! A word of advice, stick the betta bulbs in one of the cups bettas come in and then float it in the tank. That way they can still get the light, but they won't ruin your water with nasty slime/mold if they're duds, which they will most likely are. I did that with mine and am glad. They all turned out bad. X\

#11 ·
Ohh good advice!! I'm hoping I can get at least one plant out of them. Unless I find something better at Petco/petsmart.

These plants are from Thatpetplace, which has nice nice nice plants and I trust them. I don't trust petco/petsmart. :lol: They have dead fish too often for me to trust. :(

Thanks everyone!!! That "Lily Pad-ish" plant is Brazilian Pennywort FIY. Love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.