Betta Fish Forum banner

is this a good sign

5K views 61 replies 15 participants last post by  darni 
#1 ·
my male betta is under his nest making bubbles and i have my dazzle in the little cup she came in . with her in it (i want to breed them) he will flare at her then work on the bubbles . is this a good sighn that i should let dazzle out:roll::roll:

#2 ·
Have you done your research? It's not easy. You need live food for the babies and you need to be there to clean the tank daily. Yes this is a good sign but don't release the female yet.

#3 ·
Why are you ignoring EVERYONE telling you not to do this?! You do NOT know what you are doing. Time and time again you've asked for advice on breeding, and you have ignored everyone's warnings. Why?
At this point and in my opinion you are verging on animal cruelty. You have no idea how to breed Bettas or the complexity of it. The fact that you continue trying without this knowledge lets me know you don't care about the well being of them.
Please don't do this, for your sake and for your Bettas.

#6 ·
Me too.

#8 ·
well i have done a lot of reasearch and well really no one has actually asked me not to do this

#16 ·
i can name at least a dozon people from this forum that have.

#9 ·
8) i have all my food ready even for the babies :BIGtongue: for your information

#10 ·
If you don't mind me asking, what are all the supplies you have for breeding? If you can list them that would be great :)

#13 ·
sponge filter ,aquarium salt ,8 plastic plants, waiting on 10 gallon tank, have 1 gal tank and 3 gallon tank 38 jars ,airline tubing, goins to store to buy stress zyme, stress coat ,fungus elimonator, and turkey blaster,and waiting on brine shrimp eggs

#14 ·
and two bettas

#15 ·
You seem to have everything.

#17 ·
I agree with what AngelicScars said previously. And i also agree with rb500. You really should reconsider doing this. You need to do A LOT of research before breeding bettas. You really should not do this...so since you say no one has actually "asked you to not do this" - will you please not do this until you have more research and experience with bettas?

#18 ·
ok i will write down all the things i know on another thread called is this enough reasearch and if its not you can reply

#19 ·
if you can write all you know on one thred, you don't know enough

#20 ·
BIG THREAD little letters there is enough space

#22 ·
haha very funny. not to be rude, but you have an entire site full of people trying to help you and save a few bettas that would otherwise be mistreated. so why don't you appriciate that instead of ignoring it and making smart remarks?

#25 ·
ok to clear things up i am not going to breed bettas anymore

#27 ·
uhh... your welcome

#28 ·
yea and we could do without the smart remarks too

#29 ·
sorry force of habbit

#30 ·
Happens to me all the time :p

#31 ·
=p lol

#34 ·
i think she should do it because she has all ready and good fish to bread
and i think the last 'smart remark' wasent relly one

#35 ·
thanks =D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.