Betta Fish Forum banner

Upgrade confusion!

839 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Bettas are Betta 
#1 ·
Should i upgrade my 2 litre, 3 gallon and 2.5 gallon all to 5 gallons for each of my bettas? thought or suggestions would do great! thank you!

#3 ·
I would say go for it, as long as you have the funds. Your Bettas would appreciate it, then you have smaller spare tanks for hospital tanks if needed. :)
I thought of buying one the other day I saw just the 5 gallon tank for sale for $12 and was very tempted.

#5 ·
I no when I go to my friend's pet store he has the whole kit's, and a 5 gallon is 26.99 comes with everything but then again the 10 gallon is 29.99 and it come's with everything so for a couple more $ you get a 10 gallon.... if you can afford

#6 ·
Your 2.5 and 3 gallon are ok if you didn't want to upgrade. However a 2L tank is way to small to be considered permanent housing for a Betta. I would definitely upgrade him. If you have the money and the space upgrading them all to 5 gallon tanks would be great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.