Betta Fish Forum banner

drawings of your betta

5K views 62 replies 19 participants last post by  hopey 
#1 ·
i usually draw furry animals so branching out there into the fin variety.
i used to have a fighting fish and i think they are beautiful and want to have a crack at drawing them.
i work better if something is assigned, i have more motivation then. i would love to draw your fish for you ^_^

make sure the picture is clear, and a good size so i can see the detail.

i might not get every ones pictures finished but i will try to do my best.

#3 ·
i was thinking of that ^_^
but i lack motivation at the best of times, also there are way too many pretty fish. i have been through all the photos and i cant decide what to draw :) thats why i made this post hehe

i think i am going to have a go at a nice blue one :) will post it soon.

#11 ·
thanks for all of your wonderful comments :)
i haven't finished any as of yet.
my rabbit passed away this morning (she was sick last night). i was out side in the pouring rain digging a hole. i only last her sister 2 weeks back :( they where around 3 years old which is average for a bunny i suppose.

then i had to get horse/ rabbit feed from the produce.
not fun when you are sick :(

#13 ·
thanks dramaqueen.

here are 2 work in progress shots, i wasn't counting on making it so detailed but i got carried away. about 45 minutes of work.

only photos not scans so you cant see much sorry.
need to set the scanner up when i finish it :)
its A4 size so fitting lots of detail in (i hope)

#15 ·
Wow. Those are amazing!

#18 ·
ok gave the giant picture a rest for a while.
a did a few small ones in copic markers, they took about 15-20 min each.
just experimenting at the moment, not very familiar with copics. i like the ones without the outline. i will re draw the outline one later ^_^
will scan them tomorrow so you can see them closer.
can you guess who they are?

#26 ·
Nice drawings. You are very talented. Could you do one of my Sky? He passed away but it would be a nice memory of him. Here is his photo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.