Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  CalG 
#1 ·
I get the feeling that most of these photos will be bettas, but still...

Hannibal (among others) (RIP):

Frodo (also RIP):

See less See more
#4,505 ·
Grapefruit has such an amazing color/pattern. Very unique!

#4,513 ·
i think those are platies, not mollies (either that or they're very young, fat mollies)

#4,514 ·
They look like platies to me too. Which seem to be more common. But either way they are practically the same thing

Anyways, here's a couple 5 day old babies! (On the penny wort leaf, black dots)

#4,519 ·
My veiltail, King

The poor baby is currently undergoing treatment for fin rot.

I'm curious if anyone knows, I've never actually seen another betta colored like him. His head is black, fading into a silver body and whitish/silver fins fading into maroon. He has spots on his dorsal.
Is this color just not seen because it's undesirable and no one breeds for it? I've been searching for images of another fish colored like him with no luck.

This is how he was colored when I brought him home.

#4,522 ·
He is the same colour as my Spartacus :)
your betta is a red-copper. causes the silver/black body + red on the fins. im not sure the other pattern present that causes the speckling on the tail. look up on this type to find out more :)

spartacus is red copper butterfly comb/superdelta , he has a half red and half black tailwith silver streaks, with the silver and black body

#4,528 ·
This is my new dalmatian halfmoon! He's got a little pink face with a white body and some gorgeous blue spots. He has no name yet. I was thinking of naming him Ghost because of his white body, but my sister says it's a cheesy name. What do you guys think?

#4,530 ·
The 1st thing I noticed was not your fish but the CAT in your avatar!! At 1st I was like "Oh hey, it looks like Pus Pus" and then I was like "WHOA!!! Holy Eyes!!!"