Betta Fish Forum banner

3 Free Betta Drawings

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
I'm actually quite nervous o_oU

Anyways, I'll be doing ONLY 3 drawings of betta's :lol: I apologize if you do not make it earlier than the others would. I really need practice on drawing fish again :) and I feel since some people once liked my art before (and now it has gotten better) maybe more people would enjoy it also :-D
I'm sorry I don't have any examples xD as I said, I need to practice my betta drawings, but the drawing on my avi is my art c: so that could be an example of what I can do (also I have an album of my surrealism art on this forum, so you can look at that also~)

#15 ·
betta lover, that is an amazing drawing! If you ever decide to draw more, you can choose any picture in my albums and draw it.

Love your work!

#16 ·
Ah! Your art is amazing! I hope you open more slots, if you get free time. I would love some of your art of my boy Ponty.

#17 ·
hehe, thank you Janan x3 i will keep that in mind~
I'm so sorry ,Haleigh, I do not have no more open slots D': but i'll accept the compliment~
As it is, it takes me a long time to produce these because right now i have to make more charcoal drawings for family/friends birthdays,graduations, etc... (never expected this~) I also have my personal collection xD

#23 ·
Thank you (sorry for a long response, been busy with final semester exams xc uggh, thank goodness i'm done though)
I will make a new thread when i will be open for more request :)

Sorry for taking so long to post this (as i said above) :

Thank you to the people that offered me to draw your fish ^^ (sorry for the cruddy quality xc )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.