Betta Fish Forum banner

VT and CT spawn

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Alrighty! Moved in and settled into my new apartment! WOO!
I set up a small tank (5gal) and spawned Mars and Mai in it again (seeing as they are my best spawners). Mars is currently taking care of the eggs.
They spawned yesterday at around 4pm. Some eggs look like they have little tails already! *0* wow and the tank is currently set at 84-85F.

#3 ·
Haha, Mernin! Yup!! They are GREAT spawners! :O

I now have hatched fry!~ Yay! :D Poor Mars is trying to put 'em back in the nest as they keep falling down. It's so funny. He'll put one in, and 3 more will fall down xDD

#5 ·
Awww Mernin! xD I bet they are super adorable!! :D Do you have a thread with pictures? I wanna see! ^^

All my eggs have hatched now. I've got about 40-50 fry scootin' around the tank. They're hanging on the plants, sides of the tank, the heater, and at the bottom. Poor Mars...I feel so bad for him. :p

#7 ·
Carzz- hahaha noooo I wish I could keep them all! :D I have a LFS who said they would buy them from me- and I also have relatives & friends who wanted some. ^^ I miigghhttt keep a few. :3

#10 ·
Mernin- Haha course! ^^ You can have one (or several :p ) if they survive this time ;__; I hope they do. *sob*

Bettabetty- Yay indeed! :D

#16 ·
bettalover- it's my second time. My 1st spawn didn't make it. :(

I just did a 50% water change. :)

#18 ·
Bettalover- That's true! All of the fry now seem to be doing well ^^ Hopefully it will stay that way. D:

#19 ·
Pictures!!! Hahaa.

They are about 3 days old here. Some are free-swimming but a lot are just chilling on the plants. :)

Attachments

#20 ·
Here are some more pics from this morning. :3

Sorry, my camera sucks >_<;

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.