Betta Fish Forum banner

Not very good at forums, but this is a must!

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  indjo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

I stumbled upon this forum when I was searching for detailed information on bettas. I have a hard time keeping up with forums but I feel like this is a great community!

I am a big time reptile and bird person, but am broadening my horizons with interest in fish. I had bettas when I was a child but of course since the animal was my responsibility alone I didn't do a very good job and I would love to spoil my new betta like I never could as a kid. I have a blue and red crowntail named Connor and he is currently in a 2.5 gallon Kritter Keeper. After reading tons and tons of information on here, I am excitedly looking forward to habitat improvements for him!:)

I'm looking forward to some good chats with all of you.

Maggie

#2 ·
Welcome!

I'm looking forward to good chats with you as well! There are tons of wonderful and very helpful people on here. I've always been interested in birds, but have always been too scared to get one; maybe one of these days, when I get some more research in on them. :)
Do we get to see some pictures of Connor?

#8 ·
Welcome MaggieMay from Ontario. Glad you found us. My daughter has a Quaker and a Parrotlet. Wish I could have one too... hubby doesn't like wild things not being left wild. Doesn't appreciate my fish or tank either.... thinks we should be raising Trout at the very least. lol.
Wait till he has to dig the pond I want this spring!!
Anyway we're making an effort to revive the chat room in here... after you have posted I think at least 15 times it should let you in. come visit some time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.