2K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  Saphira101 
#1 ·
I drew this comic of July.

Title: Misunderstanding

See less See more
#2 ·
It's pretty funny.

#18 ·
King Dedede acts as if he's a cool person @ a school and flares often, but if he's not feeling well, he won't flare. (LOL) and Rose is like a average person doing everyday things all the time. she's easygoing and calm.

and King Dedede loves Rose but Rose HATES King Dedede. (poor King Dedede xD)

#29 ·
Can you do one for me? I can tell you about my fish's personalities. (For pictures, go to my album "my bettas") So, Merlin is the royal blue CT boy, he goes crazy flaring whenever he sees his reflection or another fish. Peach (orange VT boy) is obsessed with girls. He's constantly blowing bubble nests for the girls (one floating in his tank in a cup, and one on the other end of a divider) and flares at anything new. (or old, he wouldn't stop flaring at this pen once, and I had to move it away from his line of sight) Winter, the multicolor CT girl, enjoys flaring at her neighbors. She's not a guy lover, she's kinda aloof. Pi (wild-type CT girl) is kind of meek. She's really shy around other Bettas, but is bold when it comes to humans. (she's the only one of my fish who will jump for her food.)

You don't have to do one for me, it was just an idea. :)

~Saphira

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.