Betta Day?

• Betta day is a go! Yes!

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • Betta day is a no! Don't do it!

Votes: 1 3.7%

Betta Day?

6K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  Maryrox247 
#1 ·
Hey all! I was wondering if you think we should have a betta day? Like how you have veteran's day, but only with fish. Thoughts?

#2 ·
TOTALY!!!!! That would be awesome!

#7 ·
Agree fully! Let's go for it! Maybe this will be on the 2012 calender!

#11 ·
*suddenly has this awesomesauce image of giant balloon bettas floating down the street, people dressed up in betta costumes lining the street waving betta shaped flags, and a whole motorcade of open top limos lined with betta bowls with the bettas waving their little fins at the adoring crowd of fans*

YES. We need a Betta Day!

#14 ·
*suddenly has this awesomesauce image of giant balloon bettas floating down the street, people dressed up in betta costumes lining the street waving betta shaped flags, and a whole motorcade of open top limos lined with betta bowls with the bettas waving their little fins at the adoring crowd of fans*
Ahhh!! I would love that so much!! It would make the world a happy place :love:

#12 ·
November 14th? Great! Somebody post that it is official so I can make it on my calender and tell my fishloving friends!

#18 ·
Setting out cookies for the betta fairy. (Getting a little ahead of myself here) xD

J/K!

What are you gonna do for Betta Eve and Betta Day?

#23 ·
How about this to celebrate...

...before
Aquarium Games

...after
Aquarium

I like this more modern setup! The plant is Java Moss.

HAPPY BETTA DAY!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
HAPPY (1st annual) BETTA DAY!!!!!!!

#24 ·
Awesome! A Betta day, and it's today!
Sorry for the lateness of this but I'm on night shift's and I was sleeping all day.

HAPPY BETTA DAY!!!

#27 ·
Happy betta day! Why must it end so soon? Oooh!

How about betta day is only the kick off of Betta Week? Or do you think that's a stretch?

#28 ·
I think that is a bit of a stretch. Don't wont to take the emphesis off of betta day! Next year we can tell everybody we can about a month in advance about betta day!

I think this could really be huge by next year! Lets do what we can to make it huge!:-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.