Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #11 
Laki

lol My mom's cat controls my mom!! She yells at her when too many people at once visit her, and when she is out too long. And at night when she's ready for bed she'll yell at my mom to go to bed and mom has to face her or she'll wake mom up or move to the side where her face is. And that's weird bc my mom snores like a hippo!! I could never sleep that close to her!! lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #12 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Cute. hehe. My dogs call me to bed when it's late too. They whine until I go to my room.
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #13 
betta lover1507

my cat won't let me sleep o.o
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #14 
Bombalurina

I can say my rats definitely feel affection for me. When they are scared, they run to me. If someone else is holding them and I walk by, they try to get to me. When I pick up Hyde, he boggles at me and snuggles into me; Darcy licks me. D'Artagnan will sit on my chest until I stroke his head. Jekyll will try and climb in my lap.

When Hyde had an operation to have a tumour on his leg removed, he was extremely stressed and nervous. He was only calm when a human was around. I slept with him in my arms on the sofa the first two nights, and he was much happier. He snuggled into me, licked my wrists, tried to climb into my hair or my shirt. All he wanted was snuggles. <3
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #15 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
I can say my rats definitely feel affection for me. When they are scared, they run to me. If someone else is holding them and I walk by, they try to get to me. When I pick up Hyde, he boggles at me and snuggles into me; Darcy licks me. D'Artagnan will sit on my chest until I stroke his head. Jekyll will try and climb in my lap.

When Hyde had an operation to have a tumour on his leg removed, he was extremely stressed and nervous. He was only calm when a human was around. I slept with him in my arms on the sofa the first two nights, and he was much happier. He snuggled into me, licked my wrists, tried to climb into my hair or my shirt. All he wanted was snuggles. <3
That is so ADORABLE XD! I love rats. They are love buckets
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #16 
betta lover1507

uhhh .... you don't want to know what we do about rodents hehe, just say circle of life
Old 05-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #17 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
uhhh .... you don't want to know what we do about rodents hehe, just say circle of life
What, do you have a snake? lol

Rodents were put on earth to be killed. The average life span of a mouse in the wild is 3 months.

That's why rats are so great. They are so great because they are thankful to their pet parents for loving them and not killing them :)
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #18 
betta lover1507

we actually have 9 snakes but yes
Old 05-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #19 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I don't think animals look at life that way, as far as we know they aren't self aware.

Everything is put on earth to die, also. No matter how long an animal lives, they are all humbled by the same end.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #20 
Cinderwolf

Ican say without doubt that my rats are in love with me. They all run up to me when ever I am near them adn if other people are playign with them they will run back to me rather than stay with the strangers. THey are like little pocket dogs, becasue they have nearly the same mindset as dogs, extremely loyal and loving.
I msut say the photo of the snake eating the mouse/rat was rather upsettign to me, but I recognize this si a fish forum so I cant complain about the rats violence since it has ntohignt do with it.

As for the whole " rodents were put ont he earth to die" well I dont agree with that oen bit but to each its own. I will sut cuddle my rats haha.

I also have had cats my whoel life and honestly soem love you soem will tryt o murder you int heir sleep haha but they allappreciate what you do for them regardless. We had one cat, mean as hell, bites scratch anything and everyone specially strangers but would cuddle with us occasionally and hardly hurt us unless we pushed him to far. Strangers stood no chance however haha
Cinderwolf is offline   Reply With Quote