Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #11 
copperarabian

I love these! I think I might start working soon(possibly next week) and if it's still available then I think I might buy the black and white one O.O it's so pretty and I love it :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #12 
Hopeseeker

Very nice.......I used to crochet......might get back into it, if I can ever get my fishies happy enough to not tailbite...all money and time goes to them and planning my sorority.......and my boyfriend........he comes before all else.
Hopeseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #13 
Karebear13

Omg sooo cute!!!! those are amazing
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:01 AM   #14 
BeckyFish97

They soooo cute, you're real talented!
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #15 
TakoLuLu

Thanks everybody. Any money I make selling these guys goes towards finishing stocking my 10gal community tank & saving for my 20gal sorority!
TakoLuLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #16 
Sakura8

Those are stunning!!! As a crocheter myself, I've gotta ask, are you willing to share the pattern? For a price?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #17 
TakoLuLu

I unfortunately don't sell patterns for items I intend to sell anymore. I did at one time and even with an "items made from this pattern not for resale" note in bold on every page of the pattern I still ended up with more spoilsports reselling from them than good honest people buying them. I'm not trying to imply that you'd do that at all, I just had enough bad experiences to make me not want to sell my patterns anymore.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #18 
Sakura8

That's understandable. I don't blame you. To be honest, you do a way better job crocheting them than I could ever do myself.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #19 
Leeniex

Actually finished objects aren't protected under copyright law, just the actual pattern. I just learned this recently. Now that I sell my crappy knitting anyway, lol.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #20 
TakoLuLu

It's more of a general understanding in the artistic community that you don't go around purposely reselling duplicates of someone else's products, especially if they've taken the time to tell you how to make it for yourself if you don't wish to buy from them. In my instances I had people not crediting my pattern either & claiming it as an entirely original creative work of their own. When they were selling from the same account they bought the pattern under...dumb people!