Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-30-2012, 05:55 AM   #1 
BeckyFish97

Diary of a dog lover!

Hmmmm sun, a rare occurance recently, I'll be making the most of it since we're back to rain tomorrow...two weeks solid rain...so much for a drought!!!
WOOF, alright girl we're going!Her eyes are sparkling with excitement, come on!!!come on mum, we gotta go PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!WOOF!!!So you wanna...play?I'm not sure, we could stay in and watch some tv...WOOF.OH ALRIGHT!!! I get it, you wanna play, come on then, fetch my shoes, she runs of and I hear a loud thud...she got my shoes then :P I think to myself. I open the door an inch, are you still sure you wanna go out? I joke. As I am dragged from the house by the lead I know I have my answer.
We get to the road and she sits down of her own accord looking both ways before continuing to the other side. WOOF WOOF WOOF, suddenly I'm thrown off balance by something big and soft and cuddly, it could only be one thing...woody, a gorgeous chocolate coloured labradoodle, with curls any girl would envy!Hello woody, I giggle, and how are you today?lick, lick, lick...I'll take that as a good thanks :P
He climbs down again and looks at eve, his eyes are glittering with a challange, eve runs to grab the nearest stick, as woody follows I walk over to his owner, hi! time for their game then :P what game, you might ask...woody is a funny dog, he doesn't like to play "nick-a-stick" he likes to play "chase-an-eve", and eve is only too happy to oblige. We watch for another half our, before returning home for a nice cheese and bacon strip, and some soup, and snuggling up on the sofa to watch the next storm blow in.

Last edited by BeckyFish97; 04-30-2012 at 06:13 AM.
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #2 
Sena Hansler

lol nice
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #3 
BeckyFish97

Hmmm...bones...they don't sound remotely interesting...they don't look remotely interesting, and yet the pleasure that a dog can get out of playing with a bone is seemingly endless, whether you put a treat in it, or you're throwing it for her to go and fetch, or even if you're putting it on your head for her to put her paws on your shoulders and retrieve it, the fun is endless, the bone remains fun as long as you keep reinventing it, and that...is just too easy!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #4 
BeckyFish97

Doggy dreams LOL aaaaWOOF WOOF WOOF aaaaWOOF grrrrr *mouth moves in chewing motion**body twitches with each woof* Gotta love em!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #5 
Sena Hansler

hahaha xD
Old 04-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #6 
BeckyFish97

Question: What is the highlight of YOUR dog's day?
My Answer: Pig's ear time-also known as P.E time :P There could be an earthquake and eve would still want her pigs ear at 8:00 sharp.And oooooh boy if she doesn't get it...YOU get it, the pathetic eyes and the whimpering, oh please mummy please. I recently made the mistake of giving her two pigs ears, well I say that, I had been out and she had needed feeding, so I asked my dad to pop in and feed her, he stayed longer than I thought, and long enough to give her a pig's ear...the problem was when I COMPLETELY missed the note!!!She was in heaven!!!That is till I found the REMNANTS of the half eaten note...the only other pets I have are fish...and I don't think my dad ate it...so there was only one explination, present the evidence to eve and watch her run off with her tail between her legs...she knew exactly what it was :P
Old 04-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #7 
Sena Hansler

My dog refuses all treats including the pig ear -sigh- xD
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #8 
BeckyFish97

Have you tried Feta cheese?No dog I know has ever managed to refuse feta cheese!That and goat's milk.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #9 
Sena Hansler

huh. no I haven't xD he refused nummy bones, treats, treats-that-are-bad-for-him, pig's ear, that fake chocolate coated treat... I don't think he's ever had a treat maybe? he did come from a lousy mean family.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #10 
BeckyFish97

Try some feta cheese, it always works for me, also smoked applewood cheese and pasta, eve LOVES pasta!!!