Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: How many of you would participate?
DEFINITELY!!! 240 85.71%
Mm, maybe. 39 13.93%
Definitely NOT! 1 0.36%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #151 
Sena Hansler

complain about it being unfair? Rigged? Ehhh there will always be complainers. The thing is... if people are going to complain, no one said they HAVE to enter. I mean I rarely win anything in my life I did.... once. And only because the usual winner didn't enter >< (yay runner up ) but it's something fun to do - plus I'd trust Kaden's judgement, and truthfullness :) personally.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #152 
broncosfan84

me too...He's good enough to offer the fish and shipping.....if your not going to trust him then don't enter. :)
broncosfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:29 AM   #153 
KadenJames

Quote:
me too...He's good enough to offer the fish and shipping.....if your not going to trust him then don't enter. :)
*She

AWW guys, I really appreciate it. =D You can trust me, and I have a lengthy list of references if you don't. Although if you don't, we'd probably have more than zero "Definitely NOT!!" on the poll above. =)

I have a Macbook Pro, I think I could figure out a way to set up a live webcam feed. They make websites where you can host live video feed, right? o_O

I like the pulling the name out of the hat idea. More original than using a virtual generator. =D I'm SO excited to get this thing going!
KadenJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #154 
trakehner

Well, if we had to me members before this thread started that counts me out. I will be looking out for another tread like this one in the future. However, I must say that I did not dev see this thread until two days after I signed up looking for advice. Good luck to those participating.
trakehner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #155 
True Indigo

Wicked pumped about this. And the bag of names/numbers thing is also good and the most traditional method and hasn't failed really yet. Just put names in, shake up really well. Put your hand in, take something firmly, pull it out, "We have our winner!"

Still diligently watching for the other thread to pop up. I haven't won a raffle ever so it'd be awesome if this were my first time. But like everyone else, I'm pretty damn sure it's not going to be me either. XD
True Indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #156 
broncosfan84

Sorry about the "He". lol....now we know it will be fair cuz your a woman...ROFL
broncosfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #157 
myfishjayne

I trust you Kaden. =) Live feed would be awesome, and probably the only minute I'm not here! XD
I never win, either Sena, so. Lol. Almost once... Heh.

I can't wait!! I want another Betta. I think. Maybe. :-/ Heh. <3
I wouldn't say no, anyway.

Thanks Trakehner! Welcome to the site!!
myfishjayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #158 
True Indigo

That would rev up the excitement too, seeing it on live stream. Or even record a video of it happening and just post it. I also trust you, Kaden. If you're willing to do this much to get someone a free fish and push away offers for help, then you're trust worthy in my book.
True Indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #159 
myfishjayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Indigo View Post
That would rev up the excitement too, seeing it on live stream. Or even record a video of it happening and just post it. I also trust you, Kaden. If you're willing to do this much to get someone a free fish and push away offers for help, then you're trust worthy in my book.
Well said! Well said!
myfishjayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #160 
KadenJames

You guys trust meeee.

Trakenher, I can pretty much guarantee this won't be the last raffle. Welcome to the forum, and keep an eye out for future opportunities! =D

The rules are nearly finished, keep a keen eye everyone.
KadenJames is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
assault0137 was here, hello!, kaden is a legend!!!, kaden is awesome!!!, legend of the black dog, legend of the great wolf, thank you kaden!!