Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #31 
Spazzfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2000 View Post
1)small fluffy dogs
2)They don't bark as loud, don't take up as much space, and are cute
3)I don't have a dog, but I like Teacup Chihuahuas, Yorkie-poms, Papillions, I also like German shepherds, Collies, choc & black Labs. And I especially like any dog that is well groomed & taken care of.
Small fluffy dogs barks might not be as deep as say a basset but they have higher pirched barks and most chihuahuas I know never shut up. But thats just my opinion im 6'2 so me and small dogs dont mix to well I usual end up steping on them or end up kicking them...
Spazzfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #32 
Creat

To many people get dogs they cant care for... with that said i love terriers any terrier so far my favorite one i have had is a norfolk cute small and vicious. My girl is 5 yrs old best vermin dog and best trained dog i have owned. Terriers arent for everyone and people who have them call em terriorists for a reason :) but it makes them s uper smart untrained they are a nightmare well trained they are by far one of the best do gs. She goes everywhere off leash even the mall
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #33 
thekinetic

Awww do I have to pick?! I love mutts and corgies especially I guess! :3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #34 
jennesque

I love Australian Shepherds and American Eskimos.. I have two Aussies and one Eskie. They're the best dogs, ever.. both breeds are very intelligent, and they still have completely different personalities. My aussies love to please and know so many tricks.. sit, down, shake, turn (spin left), spin (turn right), crawl, wave, roll over.. fun stuff. And agility. :) My eskie is a little brat and doesn't really want to do any of the tricks he knows unless he's gonna get something out of it.. He will purposely misbehave until I get a treat out.
jennesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #35 
MyRainbowBettaFish

1)golden retriever
2)mutts (mixed)
3)any shelter or Humane Society finds in need of a good home :)
....................the list goes on..........
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #36 
Pitluvs

1.What's your favorite dog breed? Staffordshire Terrier. Not the American (too big).
2.Why? Because I love everything about their personality, their loyalty, the size and their drive.
3.The name and breed of your favorite dog: My dog of course, Fate :) She's half Staffordshire Terrier, half American Pitbull Terrier.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #37 
starrlamia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creat View Post
To many people get dogs they cant care for... with that said i love terriers any terrier so far my favorite one i have had is a norfolk cute small and vicious. My girl is 5 yrs old best vermin dog and best trained dog i have owned. Terriers arent for everyone and people who have them call em terriorists for a reason :) but it makes them s uper smart untrained they are a nightmare well trained they are by far one of the best do gs. She goes everywhere off leash even the mall
this lol love those terriers!
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:57 AM   #38 
Creat

I felt it was necessary to post a pic lol of mrs. zippidedoda
Name:  400396_348449095183878_100000563724034_1319236_1359696811_n.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  31.3 KB
Old 05-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #39 
teeneythebetta

My favorite dog breed is the american pit bull terrier. Of course I'm biased because I have these dogs and I have had them for a long time. With the right genetics and socialization, they are wonderful & loving family dogs.

I have a large family- my parents, me (i'm 15), my younger siblings ages 12, 5, 3 and 1, and 2 cats. They do well in our chaotic environment. My older dog is an APBT who is 14 years old. My other is a 7 year old APBT/Staffordshire bull terrier mix (the term pit bull describes both of those breeds, but "pit bull" isnt an actual breed.)

I have had them both for 7 years and they are my favorite. They are sweet, loving, playful and cuddly all in one. They are very enthusiastic about everything and have hilarious hyper moments of running around with their butts tucked down! The only thing dangerous about my dogs are their tails- you don't want whacked in the face with a pit bull's hard tail! LOL I realize that not all dogs- and not all dogs of this breed are this way. But I have met many loving pit bulls at the no kill shelter I volunteer at. It sickens me to see the way they are misunderstood by society and how jerks raise some of them to be. All I can do is have true APBTs and Staffys to lead an example of how america's family dog can be. :)

Here is DeeOhJee, the 7 year old. (APBT/staffy)

And the 14 year old... This picture is from 6 months ago. His health has rapidly declined since and he doesn't looks this good anymore. He has cancer and catarax. :((

Sorry I couldn't choose between my babies <3

Last edited by teeneythebetta; 05-29-2012 at 08:28 AM.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #40 
Creat

Love pits and staffys such big silly goof balls :)